Report online harm or illegal content

There are a range of organisations you can report harmful content to. Each of the organisations covers a specific area of content and has a role to play in protecting people from harmful and objectionable content(external link) online.

Once these agencies receive your complaint or query, they will investigate and get in touch with the provider about the content in question.

You can also report through the social media platforms if you see any harmful content, such as bullying and harassment.

How to report on social media platforms